Providing you or your customer have entered the correct email address and/or a valid mobile number, you’ll receive a tracking number by email or text. This’ll notify you of the status of your order throughout the journey of your delivery.
UK deliveries (Royal Mail)
To track your UK deliveries placed on your Ambassador webshop, go to Royal Mail Track your Item and enter your tracking number:
Royal Mail will let you know your parcel is out for delivery on the morning that it’ll arrive:
- if they can’t deliver, they’ll send you an email/SMS 'something for you card', as well as putting one through your letterbox;
- if they’ve delivered to a neighbour, they’ll tell you the name and house number;
- or, they’ll let you know if they’ve delivered to your Safeplace (if you’ve given one to Royal Mail).
You'll find your tracking number in your order processed email.
- If your order hasn't arrived when you were expecting it to, click here.
- If you can’t locate your tracking number, please contact Customer Services using the Contact Us button at the bottom of this article.