Ann Summers Gift cards can now be purchased via Ambassador webshops and used as a payment method at checkout.
Please note - Purchases of Gift Cards have a PSC value of 0 and will not count towards an Ambassador's personal sales. However, if a customer chooses to use a gift card as a method of purchase on an Ambassador's microsite, the IBA will still recieve the corresponding PSC AND CV from this sale.
|If you or your customer chooses to return items purchased with a gift card for a refund, the balance will be credited back to the original gift card used to make the payment. We would strongly advise that Ambassadors and customers register their gift card, before using them as a method of payment online.|
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are sold on IBA webshops in denominations of £10, £30, £50 and £100.
- Euro gift cards cannot be redeemed via Ambassador webshops and can only be redeemed in Republic of Ireland stores.
- You can order multiple gift cards in one transaction.
- Gift cards may take up to 5 working days to arrive and are sent using a tracked delivery service.
- Unfortunately, we can’t send you your gift card using our Click and Collect delivery services. If you prefer to collect your gift card, we recommend purchasing your card directly from your nearest Ann Summers store.
- Activated gift cards can be redeemed as full or as part- payment against any goods at Ann Summers stores, online at annsummers.com or on an Ambassador's webshop.
- No change will be given in-store; if you don’t spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance on the card will be shown on your receipt or your order confirmation page at checkout.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the balance of the card; you’ll be required to pay the difference using an alternative payment method.
- items purchased with a gift card which are then returned for a refund, will be credited back to the original gift card used to make the payment, or to a refund card in store if you no longer have your receipt.
- A gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and can’t be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged, unless registered.
- Ann Summers can’t be held liable for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts held on gift cards. Damaged, altered, or cancelled cards won’t be accepted.
- Gift cards can be topped-up to a maximum of £500 or €500 in any Ann Summers store at any time, and within 30 days after a balance reads £0 or €0.
- The minimum amount required to activate a gift card is 1p. The maximum card limit is £500.
- Sterling (£) gift cards are valid for 24 months (2 years) from the issue date or last top-up and will expire 30 days after a balance reads £0 or €0. Once expired, any balance will be removed without notice.
- Check your gift card balance in-store or online.
- Ann Summers can’t accept responsibility for unauthorised use of gift cards.
- Gift cards aren’t for resale.
- If you've returned your items to us paid for using a gift card and you've requested a refund, we'll always process the refund back onto the original gift card you used to place the order.
- Ann Summers reserves the right to amend gift card terms and conditions at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of the card if, at Ann Summers' discretion, it deems such action necessary. This doesn’t affect your legal rights.
- Your gift card PIN number is located under the scratch-off panel on the back of the card. You’ll need your PIN number to register your gift card.
- Protect your card against loss by registering your gift card online