Your Ambassador Webshops are now officially up and running! You can access your Webshop here.
You can find lots of information below to help you get started!
Your Sister App has also had a makeover. You can now access your shopping link, events, commission and invite new Ambassadors into your team using the Sister App. Get started below, and remember you can always visit the user guide if you need help navigating your app.
How do I get access to the Sister App as an Existing Ambassador?
Step 1. Read these instructions first before accessing your Sister App!
Step 2. This is how your journey will look the first time you log in. You'll be presented with the screen below to log in to your webshop. Log in using your existing ambassador login details - this would be the email address registered to your ambassador account, and the password you used to log in to the Sister App or Party Portal during phase 1.
If your password does not work, please click on the "forgot password?" and wait for your email to reset, then follow the process again with your new password.
Step 3. Once logged in, you'll be taken to another screen in which you'll need to click "Sign In" in to your Sister App.
Step 4. Next you'll need to enter your login details again on the screen below
Step 5. Click 'LOGIN', and you'll be taken to a registration page to check your Ambassador details, enter your bank details and agree to the Terms and Conditions
Step 6. You'll have access to your new app!
Next steps: Watch the Ambassador launch call which explains how to access your web-shop and share your unique shopping link.
If you have any issues logging in, please contact Customer Services via email@example.com
How do share my webshop URL with customers?
You can find your webshop URL in the dashboard of your Sister App.
You can also share your webshop link with your customers directly from your Sister App via WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter. There's even a QR barcode your customers can scan with their mobile!
How to bookmark the Sister App on your phone
Please see below our helpful how-to guide on bookmarking your app on your mobile phone.
Bookmarking the App on an iPhone:
Bookmarking the App on an Android:
EXISTING AMBASSADORS - BANK DETAILS
Don't forget - Existing Ambassadors need to update their bank details in the Sister App as soon as possible. It is important you log in to the app to complete this step, as bank details will not be transferred from the Party Portal.
Troubleshooting : I can’t login to the app/The app keeps looping to login screen
Please ensure that you have followed each of these steps correctly before contacting the Sister App Support team:
- Go to "settings" on your device and clear the cache (browsing history).
- Check all ‘adult restrictions’ on your device are disabled
- Use this link to access the App and not an old one as old saved links can stop working: https://www.annsummers.com/sisterhood/en_GB/register
- Check the email address you’re using matches the email used to login to the Webshop and contains no typing errors. If your email address and password auto populate, please delete and enter them both in manually.
- Reset your password using the "Forgotten Password" link at the bottom right of the login screen. An email will follow shortly to reset. When logging in using the new password, remember not to use the details autosaved by your device and update the autosave password when prompted.
If you continue to have problems logging in after following these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your Ambassador ID.
- A brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
- A screen recording of what happens when you attempt to log in or relevant.
Please be advised that without providing this information our Support team will be unable to assist you.