Sister Connect is our flagship Host programme designed to reward your customers for hosting Sisterhood events across the UK. The higher the sales achieved, the greater the reward. The below frequently asked questions detail how the programme works and what Hosts need to do to earn their rewards.
What sales qualify for host reward levels?
Guests will have a link emailed to them to start shopping as soon as the event campaign window opens. All sales made within the event campaign; from this point, during the event and up until the campaign ends will count towards the the total party sales. Please note, the host must accept their invite atleast 30 minutes before the event time, otherwise the event will be automatically cancelled.
Can a Host change the time of an event once it’s been created and shared?
No, as the event has already been communicated to guests, changes cannot be made to date and time. In order to reschedule, the event must be cancelled the Ambassador (guests will receive a notification of cancellation) and create a new event.
How does a Host claim their rewards?
Hosts will need to log in their account on their Ambassador's webshop, once the event campaign has closed and go to the ‘Rewards’ section. Your Host will be shown how many products they are eligible to claim and will simply need to add their choices to their basket from the groups shown.
How does a Host join for free if they earn 150 tokens?
When your Host has earnt enough tokens to become an Ambassador for FREE, the option to 'Become an Ambassador' will be become visible under the Rewards section in their account profile.
Your Host will then be prompted to enter their details.
Your Host will then receive a 'You're invited email'. They'll need to follow the instructions given to complete their registration.
Once they have registered and their identity has been successfully verified, they'll be prompted to purchase their kit free of charge.
Can Hosts order more than one of a reward product?
Your Host will be guided through the process and prompted to redeem the reward level they have achieved and can select their products from each of the qualifying levels.
Can Hosts add more products if they want to pay for them?
Yes, once Hosts have added their free rewards, they can add any other items from your webshop to their basket. When you checkout, their qualifying reward products will be listed at £0 value.
Can Hosts return free products?
As these are gifted items, Hosts unable to return these for a refund or account credit. However, they can return Sister Connect rewards for an exchange. Please note, we only accept like-for-like exchanges. Hosts can exchange their item for a different colour or size (subject to availability).
What happens the event sales fall below the reward levels after customers have returned items?
Ann Summers will monitor returns levels and may, in some circumstances, request hosts to return or make payment for rewards earnt.
If a Host has earnt more than 1 reward product, do they have to claim them all at the same time?
Yes, all rewards must be redeemed togethor. The system will guide the host to add all their available reward products to their basket, and once all rewards have been redeemed, it will allow them to ‘Add to Bag’.
How long will it take for a Host to receive their rewards?
Hosts can select their preferred delivery option at checkout. You can find information on our delivery options here.
Please see the attachment below for full Sister Connect Terms & Conditions.
|Please note - Hosts who register using an email address that has bene previously associated with an Ambassador account, will not be eligible to claim Sister Connect rewards.|
Terms & Conditions
- The Host Reward Programme is open to all UK based hosts upon creation of a valid host account on https://sisterhood.annsummers.com.
- A host can have a maximum or 3 parties (campaigns) running at any one time
- ‘Total party sales’ refers to the total sum of customer party sales placed between the campaign start and end dates
- Only sales linked to the hosted event and shopped via the dedicated event shopping link will count towards the sales total.
- Ann Summers will be unable to amend an total party sales in the event that a attendee mistakenly places an order outside of the event campaign.
- Order values of £150+ will qualify the Host to redeem Reward Programme products, which will be charged a £0 value to the host.
- Hosts can view and claim their rewards by logging in to their account on their Ambassador’s webshop.
- Hosts are responsible for delivery costs upon claiming their host rewards (unless additional items are added to their order and the free delivery threshold is met)
- Host Tokens are accumulated until they reach 150 or more, where they can then be exchanged to join The Sisterhood free of charge (including a Starter Kit) or exchanged for products listed in the Host Reward Programme
- Rewards and Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash or used outside of the Host Reward Programme conditions
- Rewards and Tokens are not transferable
- All Host accounts are linked directly with the Independent Brand Ambassador who invited them.
- Individuals may become an event host for multiple Ambassadors. Rewards and tokens are linked directly to the originating Ambassador’s webshop and as such, cannot be used collectively with rewards/tokens earned with another Ambassador. However, multiple events hosted with the same Ambassador, can be accumulated.
- Any host that becomes an Ambassador, will automatically be placed as a downline in the originating Ambassador’s team
- Tokens must be claimed/redeemed within 6 months of their acquisition
- Free to join offers can be unlocked both by single orders over £750 (to earn 150 tokens) and by collecting 150 tokens over multiple orders
- If a host joins as an Independent Brand Ambassador their tokens will remain valid until the expiry date
- Ann Summers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Host Reward Programme where it is deemed necessary to do so
- Returns will be monitored throughout the offer period. Ann Summers reserves the right to recoup the cost of any host gifts where an ambassador is found to have acted fraudulently or abused the terms of the Host offer.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ann Summers, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude Ambassadors from further participation in the Host offer.
- Ambassador's are prohibited from registering themselves as a Host. In the event that an Ambassador registers themselves as a Host, they will be ineligible for Sister Connect rewards.
- Host rewards must be redeemed with 30 days of the event ending.
In order to create a host account, hosts will need to accept Sister App Terms & Conditions