The New Ambassador Starter Programme (NASP) gives our new Ambassador the opportunity to get more than £600 worth of product in the first 6 months on plan!
Sponsors can also earn up to £100 in cash (per recruit) in 'Unlimited Mentoring Bonus', by coaching a new starter.
New Ambassadors can also benefit from an additional 5% commission bonus when they sponsor a new Ambassador with the 'New Ambassador Mentoring Bonus'.
When an Ambassador reaches one of these milestones, they'll receive an email to notify them along with instructions on how to claim their reward.
Please note, milestone achievement is calculated once the milestone time period has passed (i.e 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, etc) and rewards emails will not be sent before the milestone has been achieved.
Example: An ambassador joins on October 1st, may achieve 100PS in their first 3 days but the programme will judge their PS balance on the 8th October.
Starter Kit (£19) Refund
Kit refunds will be added to the Ambassador's commission payment at the end of the month it was achieved and will be visible in their Commission statement.
Please note, if an Ambassador joins with the £39 or £69 kit, they will still receive a £19 refund when they hit the '100PS in 7 days' milestone. Ambassadors who purchase a digital kit (£10) will also have their joining fee returned to them should they reach 100PS within 7 days of joining.
Reward emails will contain a link to an exclusive webshop page, where the Ambassador can select their free product. Ambassadors will need to add the value of their reward to their basket (£30/£60/£100), and enter their code when they check out.
Rewards emails will contain a unique code for Ambassador's to use on their webshop. This code will be redeemable against all webshop merchandise (excluding outlet).
New Ambassador Mentor Bonus
This bonus is available to new Ambassadors within their first 180 days of joining when their new direct recruit achieves NASP milestones in their first 30-180 days as an Ambassador.
Any Mentor bonus earnt will be added to the sponsor's additional commission at month end, once the milestone timeframe has passed.
Any Ambassador can earn additional cash benefits when their direct recruit achieves certain NASP targets. These cash benefits will be added to a Sponsor's end of month commission payment, once the milestone timeframe has passed.
Super Starter Crossover:
- Ambassadors who the Sisterhood in September (e.g 01/09/22 - 30/09/22) will be included in both the Super Starter and NASP programme.
- September joiners who do not achieve either SS1 or SS2 by the end of September will go straight into NASP using their actual join date to place them on their journey:
e.g. Ambassador A joins on 21/09/22. They don't achieve SS1 or SS2 by the end of September. On 01/10/22 they are now included in NASP. They have had 9 days in our starter programme (21/09 - 30/09, not including start date), therefore 01/10/22 is their 10th day and so they currently have access to the 14 day target and awards.
- September joiners who have achieved SS1 and/or SS2 by the end of September will join the NASP as above, but will lose access to some targets and awards (SS1 – 7 and 14 days / SS2 30 days):
e.g. Ambassador B joins on 25/09/22 and places large orders before the end of September which have hit the target for SS1, but not SS2. She has achieved SS1. Moving into NASP on 01/10/22, this is her 6th day after joining, but as she has already achieved SS1 under the SuperStarter programme she will be excluded from both 0-7 day and 0-14 day targets and bonuses under NASP. She is currently active in her 0-30 day target, which remains open.
e.g. Ambassador C joins on 11/09/22 and has achieved both SS1 and SS2 by the end of September. Moving into NASP on 01/10/22 this is her 20th day after joining. As she has achieved both SS1 and SS2 under the SuperStarter Programme she will be excluded from the 0-7 day, 0-14 day and 0-30 days targets and bonuses. The first bonus that a SS1 and SS2 achiever will have available to them is the 31-60 day level. The first day of the 31-60 day target and bonus award for her is on the 12/10/22, and so her PS towards that target is tracked from then.
If you are having issues redeeming your NASP rewards voucher, click here.
Terms and conditions:
- This programme is available to new Ambassadors within their first 180 of joining the sisterhood.
- Reward codes are strictly single use only.
- New Starter PS calculated from the day AFTER initial registration. (e.g. Kit Purchase date is Day 0, full days are used for target deadlines)
- Reward codes are strictly for Ambassador use only, and should not be shared.
- Ambassadors are responsible for delivery costs upon claiming NASP rewards (unless additional items are added to their order and the free delivery threshold is met).
- Product reward codes are unique per Ambassador. The Ambassador must be signed in to their webshop account to use their reward code.
- There is no cash alternative to this programme.
- Rewards obtained through the programme are exchange only. Items can be exchanged for like-for-like products (i.e alternative size).
- Rewards obtained through the programme are non returnable, unless faulty. Any items returned to Ann Summers will be processed but rewards will remain voided and will not be replaced.
- NASP reward items may vary and are subject to stock availability.
- Ann Summers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the incentive where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Returns will be monitored throughout the incentive period. Ann Summers reserves the right to recoup any incentive rewards where an ambassador is found to have acted fraudulently or abused the terms of the incentive.
- Fraudulent behaviour of any nature will not be tolerated, and any such Ambassador will be immediately removed from the incentive and will be in breach of their Ambassador agreement.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ann Summers, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude Ambassadors from participating in the incentive.
Please be advised that Customer Services cannot assist with queries regarding incentives.
If you have questions about New Ambassador Starter Programme, please contact your Upline.