What is the January Jump Start Incentive?
January Jump Start gives Ambassadors the chance to earn extra cash when their new recruits earn 100PS in 7 days. This incentive will be running from the 1st-31st of January 2023.
How does it work?
The top 20 Sponsors with the highest number of new recruits who have achieved 100PS in their first 7 days will be rewarded with a cash bonus. This incentive runs in line with the NASP (New Ambassador Starter Programme) 7-day target. (Please note: Ambassadors must have a minimum of 2 new recruits in order to qualify).
Cash bonus rewards
Winners will be announced within 5 working days of the incentive closing, and cash bonuses will be applied to their February commission statement.
The cash rewards are as follows:
Terms & Conditions
- This incentive is open to all Ambassadors from the 1st-31st January 2023.
- 'New recruit' refers to recruits that have been sponsored within the designated incentive timeframe (1st January to 31st January 2023) and sit in an Ambassadors immediate downline.
- In order to qualify for the January Jump Start incentive, Ambassadors must have a minimum of two new recruits who achieve 100PS in their first 7 days
- New recruits must earn 100PS within their first 7 days in order to count towards the Sponsor’s new recruit total.
- Only the top 20 will receive a cash bonus.
- Cash bonuses will be applied to the winners February commission statement.
- The top cash payout for this incentive is £500.
- Qualifying places will be based on the total number of achieving recruits and highest amount of PS in their first 7 days. (For example: There are 2 Sponsors and each have 3 qualifying recruits. Sponsor A’s recruits have a total 7 day PS of 350, and Sponsor B’s recruits have a total of 400PS. Sponsor B would be in the lead.)
- Ann Summers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the incentive where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Returns will be monitored throughout the incentive period. Ann Summers reserves the right to recoup any incentive rewards where an ambassador is found to have acted fraudulently or abused the terms of the incentive.
- Fraudulent behaviour of any nature will not be tolerated, and any such Ambassador will be immediately removed from the incentive and will be in breach of their Ambassador Agreement. Examples of this are: duplicate accounts, fraudulent accounts, fraudulent orders.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ann Summers, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude Ambassadors from participating in the incentive.
- Ann Summers reserves the right to withhold any achievements where deemed necessary.
Please note: Customer Services cannot assist with queries surrounding incentives.