What is the Build your Business Incentive?
From March 1st 2023, Ambassadors have the opportunity to win Magic Mike tickets by building their business and recruiting new Ambassadors to join the Sisterhood.
For a chance of winning a place at our Magic Mike Experience, recruiting Ambassadors must directly sponsor new recruits between March 1st - April 30th who then also go on to achieve their NASP 14 day rewards (200PS). Recruits will have their full NASP 14 day rewards window available to them to qualify. Recruits who join on April 30th will have until May 14th to achieve their NASP 14-day rewards. Click here for more information about NASP.
What are the requirements to qualify?
To qualify for the incentive, recruiting Ambassadors must:
Recruiting Ambassadors will be ranked in one of two league tables using their number of NASP achievers to determine their position in their table.
The top recruiting Ambassadors from each of the groups below will win Magic Mike theatre tickets, an evening meal with overnight accommodation included.
- Top 10 Recruiting Ambassadors (DA to SPA)
- Top 10 Recruiting Ambassadors (TA+ and above)
To split recruiting Ambassadors who are tied on NASP 14-day achievers, the total PS value of the Ambassador's NASP 14-day achievers earned between 01/03/2023 and 14/05/2023 will be used in a tie break.
We are also giving Ambassadors who have completed the Build Your Business Pathway and Knowledge Check the opportunity to be entered into our Wildcard draws to win a place at our Magic Mike Experience.
To be entered into the Wildcard draws, Ambassadors must meet separate targets that run alongside the incentive.
For an entry into the first Wildcard draw, Ambassadors must earn 150 PS between 14/03/2023 – 28/03/2023 (inclusive).
The top seller in April with the Most PS will win a ticket to the Magic Mike Experience.
For an entry into the third Wildcard draw, Ambassadors must earn 150 PS between 11/04/2023 – 25/04/2023 (inclusive).
Terms and Conditions
- This incentive is open to all Ambassadors across the incentive period (March 1st – April 30th 2023).
- To qualify for this incentive, recruiting Ambassadors must achieve a minimum of 200 PS between 01/03/2023-30/04/2023 and complete the “Build your Business” pathway and knowledge check on Thrive.
- To count towards the incentive, any new recruits an Ambassador registers must be directly sponsored by the recruiting Ambassador between 01/03/2023 – 30/04/2023 and have achieved their NASP 14 day bonus (200 PS).
- Recruits who join on April 30th will have until May 14th (inclusive) to achieve their NASP 14 day rewards.
- To split recruiting Ambassadors who are tied on NASP 14-day achievers, the total PS value of the Ambassador's NASP 14 day achievers earned between 01/03/2023 and 14/05/2023 will be used in the event of a tie break.
- Wildcard entries are open to all Ambassadors who have completed the Build Your Business Pathway and Knowledge Check on Thrive.
- To be entered into a Wildcard draw, Ambassadors must meet the individual Wildcard targets as stipulated within the required timeframe.
- There will be one winner per Wildcard.
- The Ambassador with the highest PS from sales in the month of April - 01/04/2023 – 30/04/2023 (inclusive) - will win a ticket to the Magic Mike experience.
- In the event of a Wildcard 2 tiebreak, the PS earned by all of the Ambassador's new recruits between 01/03/23 and 30/04/23 will be pooled. The Ambassador whose recruits have the highest PS total will be the winner. (For example: Ambassador A has 1000 PS and 2 recruits; Recruit 1 has 250 PS, Recruit 2 has 250 PS. Ambassador B also has 1000 PS and 2 recruits; Recruit 1 has 300 PS, Recruit 2 has 500 PS. Ambassador B would be the winner)
- Orders that are placed directly by a customer on an Ambassadors' webshop will generate commission.
- Incentive prizes include a Magic Mike theatre ticket, an evening meal and accommodation. Travel is not included.
- There is no cash alternative to this incentive and no other reward will be given in the event that a winning Ambassador cannot attend.
- Ann Summers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the incentive where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Returns will be monitored throughout the incentive period. Ann Summers reserves the right to recoup any incentive rewards where an Ambassador is found to have acted fraudulently or abused the terms of the incentive.
- Fraudulent behaviour of any nature will not be tolerated, and any such Ambassador will be immediately removed from the incentive and will be in breach of their Ambassador agreement. Examples of this are: duplicate accounts, fraudulent accounts, fraudulent orders.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ann Summers, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude Ambassadors from participating in the incentive.
- Ann Summers reserves the right to withhold any achievements where deemed necessary.
Please note that Customer Services cannot assist with queries surrounding incentives.